Akira Seiki A-500T high speed milling/threading machine.
- The working strokes are 500 mm in the X axis, 280 mm in the Y axis and 280 mm in the Z axis.
- Pallet size is 600 mm x 300 mm with a maximum payload of 80 kg .
- The low-inertia, direct-drive spindle motor achieves 15 to 15,000 revolutions per minute as standard on the AS-500T
- accelerates to maximum speed in just 0.45 seconds and has a rigid tapping capacity of 6,000 rpm for tap sizes up to M14
- maximum drilling capacity is 16 mm
- Tool change from the 24-position tool magazine is accomplished via a dual-arm unit in just 0.7 seconds with a chip-to-chip time of up to 2.1 seconds
- The dual pallet system can accommodate loads of 80 kg and rotates 180° between the front loading and machining positions in just 1.5 seconds Positioning is via a precision curved coupling that provides high accuracy and rigidity for heavier milling operations.
- Chip flushing, coolant flushing gun
- Chip conveyor and container
(Data based on manufacturer's specifications, we do not guarantee the data)