|BYSTRONIC BYSTAR 3015 Laser Cutting Machine
- working hours: 92,269 h
- CO2 resonator power: 2.8 kW
- working size of the tables :3000 x 1500mm
- two cutting heads: 5 "and 7.5"
- two exchangeable tables
- creating machine programs in Bysoft or another program with a post-processor
- currently, the machine is used to cut: 8mm black steel, 5mm stainless steel and 3mm aluminum while maintaining good quality of the cut edges
- Thicker sheets can also be cut with reduced quality of the cut edges.
- cutting speed depends on the type of materials being cut, on average up to 12,000 mm / min.
- travel speeds on average from 20,000 to 50,000 mm / min
- The machine is equipped with two height measurements of the cutting head.
- measurement through a capacitive sensor - non-contact, currently standard measurement in cases of cutting metal materials
- measurement through the ring - mechanical sensor for cutting non-metallic materials, e.g. rubber and other plastics.