|Uvjeti dostave:||FCA Rietberg, ukrcano na kamion|
|Troškovi demontiranja i ukrcaja||900€ (obvezujuće)|
|Troškovi prijevoza:||nisu uključeni|
|Uvjeti plaćanja:||100% plaćanje prije preuzimanja|
|zaštita lista pile:||90||mm|
|list glavne pile:||355||mm|
|list klizne pile:||200||mm|
|stol sa zračnim jastucima:||3|
|softver:||Quick-Opti, OSI-Plus, OptiPlanning, OS-L|
|Približne dimenzije:||13.500 x 2.400 x 2.000||mm|
|Exhibition machine / subject to prior sale |
ATTENTION Pictures may show accessories not included
- Electronic device "DIGISET
- Device for electronic groove depth adjustment
- Additional pneumatic collet chuck with position 570 mm
- Additional pneumatic collet chuck with position 780 mm
- Additional pneumatic collet chuck with position 1,740 mm
- Air nozzles completely in the machine table of the cutting line
- Kit with stops for the collets
- Automatic measurement of the parts
- Keyboard to start the cycle
- Monitor Touch-screen 21"
- Replacement of the air cushion table 2,050 x 620 mm by 2,050 x 850 mm
- Round air cushion table 2,050 x 620 mm
- Rectangular air cushion table 2,050 x 620 mm
- Roller group at the end of the angular air cushion table
- Movable smooth insert plate
- Basic label printer
- Printer Mount
- Special software package
general Product information "Biesse Selco SK 470 - K1 / 4300 x 4400 horizontal panel-sizing saw" - "Biesse Selco SK 470 - K1 / 4300 x 4400 horizontal panel-sizing saw
Panel sizing saw with CNC control, panel pusher with collets, manual panel feeding onto the front air cushion support tables
This panel-sizing centre has been developed to meet the requirements of reduced space and increased user-friendliness by means of new ergonomic solutions and to consolidate canonical parameters such as cutting quality and dimensional accuracy.
The result is a compact machine whose settings are easily accessible and which requires only one operator, except for the feeding and removal of the material to be processed.
Structure of the machine base
The machine base frame consists of a main part and a secondary part, which are connected to each other by two lateral stands. This bridge-like structure is able to counteract the force exerted by the pressure beam and the weight of the material to be cut.
The main part also serves as the sole sliding support for the saw carriage, which moves on a very hard circular guide (10 years BIESSE guarantee) positioned next to the blade by means of two prismatic self-centring rollers.
Each prismatic roller corresponds to a counter-pressure roller to ensure perfect contact between the guide elements. The balancing of the whole structure is based on two pairs of flat rollers, which include a calibrated rack for the displacement. This results in the total elimination of all vibrations that can affect the quality of the cut.
The tool slide is machined from a single aluminium casting and carries or guides the main saw and the scoring saw. The pneumatic lifting and lowering movement of each saw carriage is guided by two case-hardened and ground round rods fixed to the carriage and by four recirculating ball bearing slides.
The scorer can be adjusted not only vertically but also horizontally to be perfectly centered in relation to the main saw. The adjustment can be made with the appropriate key above the side cover, even with running saws. These solutions allow a considerable reduction of set-up times and the best possible safety for the operator.
A particularly fast and safe tool change is guaranteed by the BIESSE "QUICK CHANGE" quick change system, a registered international patent.
The saw carriage is driven by a brushless servo motor in digital technology and rack and pinion for precise positioning and is monitored by the CNC control. In this way the strokes can be reduced and the machining times optimized.
The transmission of movement is ensured by means of a pinion and rack with helical teeth. This guarantees precise movement and is maintenance-free.
The regulation of the feed speed of the saw carriage is automatically managed by the machine control.
Alternatively, the operator can set the speed from the control panel by means of the Override knob.
Device for grooving with the main saw. The depth is set manually with a socket wrench while the tool is running. In case of multiple grooving it is possible to activate the grooving also during the return travel (grooving in
both directions), which significantly reduces cycle times. The maximum depth of 45 mm is only achieved when the maximum saw blade diameter is mounted.
Angle pressing device
The side pressure is carried out by an aligner, which works directly in the cutting line and presses the material against the angular stop. Due to the integration into the saw carriage structure, the positioning is extremely fast and precise. The pressure is infinitely variable at the control stand. With the OSI Plus option, different pressure can be set for different materials. With this system it is also possible to process very thin and flexible materials with reduced cycle time.
Pressure beam device
The pressure beam is driven by two pneumatic cylinders and guarantees a firm and uniform blocking of the panels during the entire cutting cycle, even during the last trimming cut.
In order to guarantee the parallelism of the pressure beam with respect to the worktable and therefore an even holding action on the material, regardless of the panel dimensions, a torsion bar is used, which is combined with the pinions and racks. In order to be able to adapt the action of the pressure beam to both long workpieces (e.g. during longitudinal cuts of the plate) and short workpieces (e.g. during cuts on bars), the machine is provided with two different operating pressures, both of which can be adjusted by means of easily accessible devices.
The part of the pressure beam that is in contact with the surface of the plate is covered with a rubber profile in order to prevent damage to the material and at the same time to allow adaptation to any corrugations of the surface.
The access to the cutting line is monitored by a safety barrier at the front of the pressure beam with independent and transparent sectors (flap) to facilitate the operator's visibility inside the machine.
The rotating movement of the flaps allows the cut material to be ejected, while preventing the operator from inadvertently entering the cutting line with his hands.
Another safety feature is the emergency bar on the pressure beam, which interrupts the working cycle when activated.
Slide carriage group
The robust pusher device for plate positioning runs on strong steel guides.
The pusher is moved by a brushless motor, which is positioned in the middle of it. The movement is transmitted by two pinions acting on racks, which are also positioned on the guide bar, thus guaranteeing a movement always perfectly perpendicular to the cutting line. In EC countries, the feed speed of the pusher carriage is limited by law to 25 m/min.
The positioning of the carriage is carried out under the direct control of the machine control, using an optical encoder with a double pinion with spring preload that engages a rack. This design eliminates any mechanical play and is insensitive to dust, humidity and magnetic fields.
Slide carriage positioning accuracy of ± 0.15 mm over the entire length.
The chucks of the slider are oscillating and independent from each other to avoid pressure on the lower package surface on the machine support surface. The upper clamping end piece is covered with a layer of vulcanized rubber to prevent scratches on the upper surface of the
to avoid plate packs. The contract surface of the collets with the plates is made up of aluminium stops that can be re-cut during the removal to ensure their perfect alignment with the cutting line.
It is possible to cut components of any size, except for the dimensions of the remaining material for the final cut of the component. These dimensions must be greater than 40 mm including trimming.
Material support surface
In order to avoid abrasion of sensitive panel surfaces, the material sliding surface under the slide consists of independent loose rollers positioned in aluminium extrusion parts.
The machine bed of the cutting unit is covered with plastic laminate panels with high sliding properties.
To prevent damage to the cut material, the front machine area is equipped with a rounded air cushion table, which is covered with scratch-resistant material.
The optionally sprayed cutting line protects sensitive surfaces from scratches.
Other table types are available as options and the final configuration depends on the specific machining requirements.
The panel-sizing saw is equipped with intelligent consumption management. Confirmation with a button allows ramp reduction of the moving axes with immediate effect when low production is required. The panel-sizing saw automatically goes into a rest mode after a certain period of inactivity.
The presence of an inverter for the main saw motor (opt.) allows an efficient energy consumption. The absorbed power is significantly reduced during the idle time of the tool.
Control on PC basis
The standard version of the machine includes a PC with the following data:
- 21" LCD monitor.
- Alphanumeric keyboard.
- Ethernet PCI network card.
- Intel microprocessor.
- Windows operating system in Italian/English/French/German/Spanish version.
Thanks to the possibility of controlling the machine directly from a standard PC and thanks to the multiprocessor technology and the multitasking operating system, maximum flexibility is guaranteed, as well as the simultaneous execution of several functions (such as: direct control of all the machine axes or the possibility of entering operations while the machine is running); the possibility of using different applications (optimiser, etc.); integration into the company network; etc.
The main functions of the control are:
- Cutting plans: the control can manage complex cutting plans (including longitudinal cuts, cross cuts, head cuts, third and fourth phase cuts - single or multiple cuts) and simulate them graphically.
- Lists: The processing of a list allows successive processing of all cutting plans contained in this work list.
- Manual cutting: In the "Manual cuts" screen page, single cuts can be entered into the control, which are immediately processed by the machine.
- Simulation: While the cutting plans are being processed, a graphic 2D simulation of the cutting phase in real time and an indication of the cutting dimensions is possible.
- Diagnostics: In case of possible malfunctions or incorrect use of the individual screen pages of the control, a message appears on the monitor indicating the causes of the problems.
- On Line - Help: The help page can be called up on every screen page of the control. Practically the entire operating manual of the control unit is divided between the various screen pages of the control unit.
- Maintenance: Maintenance intervals are stored for the most important machine parts. Every time a maintenance intervention is necessary, a message appears.
- Statistics: Every type of operation is recorded (date and time). The recorded data are used to work out the accumulated machine information.
- Unit of measurement: It is possible to work with millimetres or inches.
- Parameters: The machine parameters can be used to customize the standard configuration to the customer's needs. Below are some examples of parameters:
o Table showing the speed of the saw carriage, depending on the package and trimming dimensions.
o Processing of cutting plans depending on the number and position of the collets.
o Automatic management of trimming cuts.
o Loading and unloading position of the panel pusher.
The hardware of the control system allows the storage of practically innumerable cutting plans, lists and sequences.
Additional optional software applications allow the optimization of cutting plans, management of label printing on the machine and detailed statistical information.
The Teleservice provides immediate direct access to the CNC control of the machine.
In this way it is possible to check the machine data, the user programs, the input/output signals and the variables of the system and install updated software. The Teleservice provides:
- Service intervention in real time.
- Fast problem solving.
- Drastic reduction of machine downtimes.
- Software updates in real time.
* Teleservice services are free during and after the warranty period.
The machine must be fixed to the ground (approx. 150 mm depth) with suitable mechanical or chemical anchors (heavy duty dowels).
Maximum cutting length 4300 mm
Maximum cutting depth 4400 mm
Maximum projection of the main saw 90 mm
Maximum opening of the collets 85 mm
Height of the work table 985 mm
The standard equipment consists of:
- Main saw motor 11 kW / 50 Hz (14.7 PS) - 13.2 kW / 60 Hz (17.5 PS).
- Scoring saw motor 2.2 kW / 50 Hz (3 PS) - 2.6 KW / 60 Hz (3.6 PS).
- Safe and quick saw blade change QUICK CHANGE at the push of a button, without additional tools.
- Automatic cutting height adjustment of the main saw.
- Controlled opening of the pressure beam.
- Device for grooving with the main saw with manual adjustment.
- Manual adjustment of the scorer above the saw blade change housing.
- Switching off the scorer by means of the control panel button.
- Drive of the saw carriage with brushless AC servo motor and gear rack, speed 1-120 m/min.
- Drive of the plate pusher with brushless AC servo motor, speed max 60 m/min*.
- Integrated side aligner in the saw carriage (0 mm ÷ 2900 mm).
- Safety devices in accordance with current regulations.
- N. 1 main saw blade diameter 355 mm.
- N. 1 scoring saw diameter 200 mm (trapezoidal tooth).
- N. 7 Pneumatic clamps (positioned at 50 - 150 - 360 - 990 - 1740 - 2490 - 3240 mm).
- N. 1 Rounded air-cushion table 2050 x 620 mm and angular stop - left side.
- N. 1 air generator max. 6 air cushion tables.
- N. 11 Sliding surface consisting of impact extruded parts with rollers diameter 50 mm.
- N. 1 control unit with PC complete with keyboard, mouse, LCD monitor and Windows operating system.
* In EU countries, Switzerland and Liechtenstein the feed speed of the slide carriage is limited by law to 25 m/min.
The optimum package height of the panels and the correct cutting speed depend on the type and desired quality requirements of the material to be processed, as well as on the quality and wear conditions of the processing tools used.
Dust extraction system
N. 1 suction opening on stand, angled guide side 100 mm
N. 3 suction openings on the pressure beam 100 mm
N. 1 suction opening from saw carriage 150 mm
Min. required air speed at the extraction connection 26 m/sec
Required extraction capacity 4600 m3/h
The machine is equipped with a contact (NO normally open contact) to synchronize the opening with the main suction system valve (not supplied) when the main saw starts.
The end user must ensure correct connection to his own power supply, using suitable guards and cables of suitable cross-section, in accordance with the data indicated on the nameplate of the machine's electrical cabinet.
The maximum permissible variation of the three-phase operating voltage must not exceed +/- 10% of the specified voltage.
- Max. applied power 19 kW with machine in basic configuration and operating voltage of 380 V/50 Hz.
- Connection to the power supply network in the control cabinet, saw blade alternation.
The ambient temperature should lie between the following values:
- Minimum temperature: +5°C
- Maximum temperature: +35°C
If the temperatures are higher, an air conditioning system in the switch cabinet is required (option).
Compressed air supply
The machine is equipped with a lubrication regulator filter group (FRL directly on the control cabinet, saw blade changing side) to which the compressed air supply pipe must be connected.
Min. operating pressure 6 bar
Average consumption at basic cycle 130 Nl/min
Min. pipe diameter Ø12 (1/2")
Electronic device "DIGISET
for the horizontal and vertical alignment of the scoring saw with the main saw (via the numerical control) Storage of vertical/horizontal settings. The stored values can be recalled immediately when the saw is changed and the scoring saw automatically adjusts to the stored value (reduction of setting times).
Device for electronic groove depth adjustment
In the case of multiple grooves, it is also possible to activate grooving during return travel (grooving in both directions), which significantly shortens cycle times.
Additional pneumatic collet with position 570 mm
Additional pneumatic collet chuck with position 780 mm
Additional pneumatic collet chuck with position 1740 mm
Air nozzles completely in the machine table of the cutting line
Kit with stops for the collets
for the separation of finished panels with a thickness of 12.7-16-18-19-25-50 mm with protruding edges. Each collet has a lateral stop that can be easily excluded by turning it through 90º. Its use is very simple, as the height of the slide can be adjusted automatically by pressing a button on the control.
The maximum projection of the material is 10 mm, while the maximum number of panels stacked on top of each other that can be separated at the same time depends on the thickness of each panel.
Front loading only.
Automatic measurement of the parts
Via an infrared sensor on the saw carriage, the part can be measured in length and width, so that the manual input of these values is not necessary.
Thanks to this sensor, the panel can be freely placed on the cutting line during longitudinal cuts, which is then automatically detected.
Keyboard to start the cycle
complete with emergency stop button. It can be positioned next to the second or third air cushion table in front of the crosscut fence.
Monitor Touch-screen 21"
A BIESSE PC is required.
Replacement of the air cushion table 2050 x 620 mm by 2050 x 850 mm
which is equipped with rollers on the front side.
Round air cushion table 2050 x 620 mm
Rectangular air cushion table 2050 x 620 mm
Roller group at the end of the angular air cushion table
Movable smooth insert plate 500 x 500 mm
to close the transition between the air cushion tables.
This facilitates the handling of the parts at the front for the operator.
Basic label printer (label detachment device)
on the machine with two printing methods: thermal transfer (with ribbon) and direct thermal printing. During printing, the label is detached from the carrier tape and released for removal. The diagnostic messages (e.g. "no paper, ribbon out, printing not connected", etc.) are displayed directly on the numerical control screen.
- Bar code can be printed.
- Label width: min 25.4 mm - max 104 mm.
- Label length: min 15 mm - max 991 mm (Non-continuous format).
- Graphic resolution: 203 dpi.
- Print speed 127 mm/sec.
- Max. Diameter of label rolls: 127 mm.
- Max. Ribbon roll diameter: 35 mm.
- Standard memory: 4 MB Flash; 8 MB SDRAM.
- Operating temperature: from 5 to 40° C.
- Automatic calibration.
The use of Zebra labels and ribbons is recommended.
Printer holder for label
Special software package
Service package SOPHIA
The warranty of this machine has expired! With the purchase of this machine you agree to this condition. The guarantee can be extended by Biesse at a charge. The costs amount to 2% of the list sales price for a further 6 months. This extension is always calculated from the end of the factory warranty!