Very well maintained WEEKE Optimat BHX 560 CNC throughfeed drilling machine with machining supports top / bottom and slip and take-off table.
- length 200 - 3.000 mm
- width 70 - 1.000 mm
- thickness 8 - 80 mm
- Workpiece width of all aggregates max. 1000 mm
- Workpiece width with machining restrictions max. 1300 mm
- Workpiece stacking max. 2 pieces
Drilling supports top / bottom each V38, H8X/2Y, N X-Y 90, F-ETP-6 KW
- Vertical drilling unit with each 38 drilling spindles
- Horizontal drilling unit with each 8 X-direction and 2 Y-direction spindles
- Grooving saw X-Y-direction 90
- Milling spindle ETP with motor 6 KW
Machining unit with drilling and milling
Insertion table with automatic workpiece feeding and positioning
The Weeke was in southern Germany at a renowned shop fitter and was stored at a Polish dealer colleague. The two lower drilling beams have been removed and are being completely overhauled by the SMB company!
(The tools and drills are not included in the delivery. For the transport of the dismantled machine, a transport frame is required from HOMAG, for which costs of EUR 1,800 plus VAT will be charged. After return of the transport frame to the Meier company, the amount will be refunded minus a value deduction of 20 %).