|Crushing plant BAIONI GP 34A, serial no. 8204, consisting of:
Machinery with CE marking
- crusher, serial no. 8204 A
- grate, serial no. 5113
- collecting belt, serial no. 9741 E
Designed for crushing quarry materials, including those with clayey fines.
Electrical cabinet with automatic PLC system for processing optimisation
- The extracted material, with a maximum size of 800 mm, is unloaded by dumpers into a 25 m³ iron hopper.
- A robust primary feeder with carriage mod. ACP 110 with dimensions 1100 x 4000 mm, feeds the disc grid for cleaning the material.
- The GD 110/8 disc grid with a width of 1100 mm with 8 rows of rollers in a trilobar shape, is a machine capable of working even in extremely heavy conditions, ideal for pre-sorting and rock cleaning work. The machine sorts the 0-40 mm material which is stored and the material above 40 mm is reduced by the jaw crusher.
- The BP 110/95 primary jaw crusher with an inlet size of 110 x 950 mm is capable of processing an inlet size of 800 mm