At Surplex you mostly find used machines from the metal- and woodworking sectors. The following types of machine can be found for metalworking:
- Metal-grinding machines, such as mills and lathes, as well as matching accessories.
- Forming machines such as rolling machines and bending machines, e.g. press brakes
- Cutting machines for sheet metal processing, such as laser-cutting devices
- Complete production plants for individual production series
Woodworking machines are also represented in large numbers:
- Chip-removing surfacing and thicknessing planers
- Sawing machines, such as sliding table saws, band saws and panel saws
- Machines for processing wooden surfaces and profiles, such as sanding, polishing and painting machines or edge banding machines
- Clamping technology
- Gluing technology
- Complete CNC wood processing centres to perform several processing tasks
Further equipment is generally required to facilitate the production process and provide reliability, irrespective of whether the company is working with wood or metal. Surplex.com always has a ready supply of various devices to serve this purpose, including a range of machines for inter-company transport, such as pallet jacks and forklifts, as well as cranes of various constructions, e.g. swing- and bridge cranes. Equipment for storage, workshops, offices and laboratories also feature.