GIARDINA DUALTECH 420 DB DRY Roller Application Machine
with synthetic-coated, 2,000 mm wide conveyor belt
and a working width of 1,300 mm
Material recovery GREEN BELT
Infeed roller conveyor with a working width of 1,300 mm, length 1,220 mm
- Roller transport, driven rollers with suction device at the bottom.
- Workpiece blow-out, rotating blow-out, time-controlled
- Outfeed transport- hinged
- Lexan cover, hinged at the discharge, cover of the green belt zone
- Powered roller transport, PVC coated rollers.
The linear slides are dust-sealed and are maintained via a few central lubrication points.
- Modern software controls the acceleration as well as the deceleration and is adjustable from 0-120 m/min.
- Central lubrication with programmable intervals via PIN
Display HMI with 7" touch screen
- On-site: four (4) guns per STÄUBLI beam, are taken over from the existing system. Preparation of the existing exchangeable plates for your guns.
- Programme parameters and fixed data
- Production statistics
- Memory of the painting programmes
- Fault diagnosis
- Teleservice adapter prepared via customer PC
Technical features DUALTECH 416 DB DRY
max. working width 1,300 mm
min. workpiece length 350 mm
max. material thickness 100 mm
Adjustable feed speed 2 - 5 m/min
motor power reciprocator (linear axis) 4.0 kW
one (1) frequency-controlled servo motor 0 - 120 m/min
Adjustable oscillation speed of the linear axes
(reciprocator) / two (2) linear axes
Dimensions of supply air connection (from AHU fresh air) mm according to layout
Supply air volume spray room 12,000 m³/h
Fan power supply air (supply air/exhaust air AHU) 2 x 1.5 kW
Dimensions exhaust air connection (to AHU exhaust air) mm acc. to layout
Exhaust air volume12,000 (-) m³/h
Fan power extract air (supply air/exhaust air AHU) 7.5 kW
Motor power inlet transport 0.37 kW
Motor power outlet transport 0.37 kW
Total installed power 28.0 kW